Tuesday, August 11, 2015

                                        To Cry Or Not To Cry

I cry. Not so much anymore. I suppose I cried enough as a child that I worked it out!? Now, my inner voice tells me how long I may cry. Sometimes it's not long enough to wash out the........ 

Cry baby, hmm.  Babies cry but why are you a baby if you cry often? It takes maturity to realize it's time to cry, and time to move on.

I offer up to you several quotes on the subject of crying. Ruminate please.

Adieu    Till Next Time




"To weep is to make less the depth of grief."
                                               William Shakespeare





"There is a sacredness in tears. They are not the mark of weakness, but of power. They speak more eloquently than ten thousand tongues. They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition and of unspeakable love."

Washington Irving







"No tears in the writer, no tears in the reader. No surprise in the writer, no surprise in the reader"     Robert Frost



"I cry very easily. It can be a movie, a phone conversation, a sunset-tears are words waiting to be written" Paulo Coelho


                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment